Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To cook thai chicken curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Chicken Curry:
- Use 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 of med/large yellow onion, diced small.
- Take 1-1 1/2 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs diced.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, finely chopped (Or 2-3 tsp. Ground Ginger).
- Take 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 cans (13 oz) of coconut milk (Unsweetened).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Get 1-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper, or to taste.
- Take 3 cups of fresh spinach leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped for garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- To a large skillet, add the oil, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is done; flip and stir often to ensure even cooking.
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant; stir frequently.
- Add the coconut milk, carrots, Thai curry paste, salt, pepper, and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium, and allow mixture to gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly..
- Add the spinach, lime juice, and stir to combine. Cook until spinach has wilted and is tender, about 1-2 minutes. Add Cilantro or save for serving. Taste and add additional curry paste, salt, or pepper if needed..
- Serve alone or over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.