Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lamb Massaman Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lamb Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb massaman curry recipe. You can have lamb massaman curry using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Take of Ingredients for curry paste:.
- Take 5 of bulb Shallot-peeled.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 of Dried red chilli.
- Get 6 of Clove.
- Prepare 1 of teaspooon Lemongrass puree.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger puree.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Mace.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander seeds.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Shrimp paste(optional).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Ground White pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- Use of Ingredients to prepare the lamb shank:.
- You need 2 of Lamb Shank (Small).
- Prepare 160 gram of Cooked New potato.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide of Ingredients for curry:.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fish sauce.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 400 ml of Thai Coconut milk.
- Get 1 handful of Cashew nuts.
- Get 3-4 leaf of Coriander leaf.
Steps to make Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Fill the large saucepan with water. Add the lamb shanks, salt and baking soda. Gently boil for 3 hours..
- Blend the shallot, garlic, dried roasted red chilli, clove, ginger puree, lemongrass puree, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground mace, ground cumin, coriander seeds, shrimp paste, salt, white pepper and oil in an electric blender until the ingredients turn into a smooth paste..
- Put the rapeseed oil in a medium saucepan. Gently fry the Massaman curry paste for approx 3-4 minutes..
- Add 200 ml of Thai coconut milk and bring it to boil. Season the curry base with the honey, sugar, fish sauce and rest of coconut milk bring it to boil..
- In goes the lamb shanks and cashew nuts in the same saucepan, close the lid and gently boil for further 20 minutes. Add the lemon juice, cooked new potatoes and boil for further 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer Lamb Massaman curry into the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with steamed Thai Jasmine Rice..
If you find this Lamb Massaman Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.