Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Fish Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Fish Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole fish masala recipe. To cook whole fish masala you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole Fish Masala:
- Prepare 2 Large fish of Whole Mackerel Fish – (use any fish of your choice).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsps of oil.
- Provide 2 of tomato sliced into rounded and tomato finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 stick of curry leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Whole Fish Masala:
- Take the whole fish and make a slash on both sides. Now add the lemon juice, Soya sauce, salt, chilli flakes and turmeric over the fish and rub nicely..
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the fish on both sides for 5 mins. Take out and keep aside..
- In the same oil add the curry leaves, onions and cook till soft..
- Add in ginger garlic paste, chillies and fry for a min..
- Add in all the spice powders and mix well. Add in tomatoes, salt and cook till the tomatoes turns mushy..
- Now lay some tomato slices over the masala and lay the fish over it. Again lay some masala over the fish and top it with Tomato slices..
- Simmer the heat and cover the pan with lid and let it slow cook for around 15 mins..
- Take off the flame and serve..
If you find this Whole Fish Masala recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.