Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef kofta curry/meat balls recipe. To cook beef kofta curry/meat balls you only need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls:
- Prepare of beef mince without fat.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of onion and green chili paste.
- Get of Sabz dhaniya as required.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of bhuna hua besan.
- Use of almonds powder form.
- You need of salt or add to taste.
- Get of and half tbsp powderd red chili.
- Take of tbdp crushed coriander.
- Provide of roasted and roughly crushed cumin seed.
- Use of tsp pisa gram masala.
- Use of For Curry:.
- Take of oil.
- You need of large onion paste.
- Get of and half tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- You need of tomatoes.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of powderd chili.
- Provide of crushed coriander.
- You need of tsp haldi.
- You need of pisa gram masala.
- Take of dahi.
- Provide of Sabz dhaniya for garnishing.
Instructions to make Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls:
- Qeemy ko hath waly kundi dandy se aik baar dubara koot lein. Besan ko gram tawey py dal ke 1 minut ke liey bhoon lein ke iska color chnge hony lgy or khushbu any lgy..
- Qeemy mn tamam dried ingredients with eggs besan and almond powder sabz,dhaniya dal ke hath se achi trah mix kar lein. Ta ke masala achy se mix hojaey.
- Apni marzi ke size ke kofty shape dy kar aik tray mn rkhti jaen. Agar qeema hath ko chipkta ho to thora sa cooking oil hthon py lagake Grease kar lein. Wese beef qeema ni lgta hathon py.
- Piyaz or tamatar ka achy se paste bana lein.
- Pateely mn oil ko gram karein. Is mn onion and tomato paste dal dein or 4-5 minut ke liey bhunen or sath e ginger garlic paste b add karein.
- Jab masaly ki khushbu any lgy or oil nikal aey to is mn baqi masaly add karein dahi b add karein. Or pani ka chhenta lagake bhunen even oil surface py ajaey.
- 3 glass water add karein. Or ubaal any ka intzar karein jedy rice pkaty huey krty hn. Jab water boiled hona start ho to is mn one by one sary kofty add krti jaen.
- Aanch medium e rkhni hy. Aisy ee halki aanch py 25-30 minut ke liey pkny dein. Chek kar ke dekhen gal gaey hn to flame off kar dein.
- End mn sabz,dhaniya or pisa gram masala dalen. Serving bowl mn nikaal ke serve karein. Jazak-Allah.
If you find this Beef kofta curry/Meat Balls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.