Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Moong Dal fusion curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong Dal fusion curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong Dal fusion curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal fusion curry recipe. To make moong dal fusion curry you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Moong Dal fusion curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of moong dal.
- Prepare 50 gr of chopped onion.
- You need 100 gr of sliced tomatoes.
- You need 2 pcs of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 2 pcs of dried chilis.
- Use 2 pcs of green chilis (adjust accordingly).
- Take 1 cups of water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1-2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sliced eggplants.
Instructions to make Moong Dal fusion curry:
- Prepare the ingredients. soak the moong dal overnight. Cook the dal first in boiling water for 30 minutes until it is soft. If you do have food blender, you may blend it. I don't have blender, I just mash it with pestle and mortar..
- In a pot, heat 3 tbsp cooking oil, add in the cumin seeds, bay leaves, mustard seed, dried red chilis. Stir it for 1 minute..
- Add in the chopped onion, sliced green chili, grated ginger. Add curry leave (if you have) Stir it until onion turns clear..
- Add the chopped tomatoes. Cook it until soft and mushy..
- Add the turmeric powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder..
- Mix it well. Add the blended moong dal. Add some water..
- Add salt and adjust the taste..
- Add any vegetables that you like. I use eggplants. Cook it for another 5 minutes in low medium heat..
- The dal is ready and serve it warm with rice / roti / naan..
If you find this Moong Dal fusion curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.