Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. You can cook coconut chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- You need of Rice.
- Prepare of Boneless chicken.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of white onions.
- Provide 4 of carrots.
- You need of Spinach.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Thumb-sized piece of ginger.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- You need of Coconut oil.
Steps to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Cook rice in salted water.
- Dice chicken.
- Grate carrots.
- Finely chop ginger, garlic and onions.
- Heat coconut oil in wok. Add onion and sautée until soft.
- Add chicken, season with salt/pepper/oregano then fry for 5mins.
- Add lime juice/ginger/garlic and cook for further 2mins.
- Add carrots/curry powder then stir immediately. Add coconut milk, stir to combine and simmer for 5mins.
- Add spinach to top of dish, allow to wilt before mixing in.
- Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Serve alongside rice.
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.