Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curd Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curd Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curd Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curd curry recipe. To make chicken curd curry you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curd Curry:
- You need 750 gm of Chicken.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of Yoghurt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 6-7 of Big Green chillies (julienne cut with out seeds).
- Use 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Provide 2 of Onions (chopped).
- Take 1/2 bunch of Fresh coriander (chopped).
Steps to make Chicken Curd Curry:
- Marinate chicken with 2tbsp of yoghurt and leave for 30min.
- In a pot heat ghee and fry onions until golden brown.
- Now add marinated chicken and bhoonify it.
- Add Ginger garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder, turmeric powder and remaining yoghurt again bhoonify it.
- Add 1 cup water cover and cook until chicken is tender.
- Now add kasuri methi and garam masala powder put it on dum for 5min.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and green chillies.
If you find this Chicken Curd Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.