Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns curry recipe. You can cook prawns curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns curry:
- Provide 1 kg of prawns.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- Provide 1 of Lemon.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of Biriyani leaf/ bay leaf.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Elaichi/cardamom.
- Prepare 3-4 of Lavangalu/cloves.
- Provide 1 of small Marati mogga /kapok buds.
- You need of as required Jajikai/nutmeg.
- Take 1 inch of Dalchina chakka /cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Shah jeera/black cumin.
- Use 1/2 TSP of japatri/mace.
Steps to make Prawns curry:
- Wash prawns until clear..
- Add lemon juice, turmeric, salt..
- Take kadhai with oil, heat it, add garam masala ingredients. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add prawns and cook until all the water is gone.
- Add 4 minced onions and ginger garlic paste. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame..
- Add chilli powder, dhaniya powder, garam masala..
- Add minced kothimeera, karvepaku, pudina. Cook for another 5 minutes..
If you find this Prawns curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.