Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malabar Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar fish curry recipe. You can have malabar fish curry using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Malabar Fish Curry:
- You need 5 of fish of your choice-4 to.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Take of salt as required.
- You need 2 of red chili.
- Take 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of large green chili.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- You need 1 handful of curry leaves.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
Instructions to make Malabar Fish Curry:
- Start with, adding grated coconut along with turmeric in a grinding jar and grind to a fine paste. Next step is to take pan, put a pan over medium flame and add a tablespoon of coconut oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, add finely chopped green chilies and ginger in it. Saute for a few seconds and then add red chili powder along with tamarind paste and salt as per your taste. Stir and mix well, and cook for 2-5 minutes. Then, add the coconut paste in it and stir to mix once again. Cook for 5.
If you find this Malabar Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.