Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton /lamb curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton /lamb curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton /lamb curry recipe. To make mutton /lamb curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mutton /lamb curry:
- Take 500 gms of mutton pieces.
- Get 2 of onions, chopped finely.
- Get 4 of tomatoes, puree.
- Use 4 of green chillies,slit.
- Use 2 of cardamoms.
- Use 4 of peppercorns.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- You need 1 stick of cinnamnon, medium length.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- Take of curry leaves or coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Mutton /lamb curry:
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan, add cloves,peppercorns, cardamoms,cinnamnon for a minute. Add onions and fry for 5 min. Add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell disappears.
- Add the mutton pieces to the pan and fry till color changes. Add chilli powder, tumeric powder, salt and cook for 10 to 15 mins.
- Add the tomato puree and 2 cups of water to the pan. Cook for 30-45mins on low flame until the meat is tender..
- Add the garam masala powder and coriander powder and mix well. Cook on low flame with lid closed for anther 10 mins..
- When the meat is tender and cooked nicely, switch off the flame, add curry leaves or coriander leaves to the gravy and close the lid and let it stay for 10mins.
- Enjoy with rice or chapathi.
If you find this Mutton /lamb curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.