Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pakora Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pakora Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pakora Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pakora curry recipe. You can have pakora curry using 33 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pakora Curry:
- Prepare of PAKORA:.
- You need gram of flour 7 to 8 small mugs.
- Get of onion 2 medium (sliced).
- You need of green chilli 6 (sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- Get tbs of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 cup of fresh coriander.
- Prepare of dry fenugreek leaves 2 tbs.
- Use of anar dana 2tbs (dry pomegranate).
- Get of cumin seeds 1&1/2 tsp.
- You need 1 tbs of coriander seeds.
- Take of water as much required.
- Take of CURRY:.
- Get Gram of flour 1 cup.
- You need 1/2 kg of Yogurt.
- Get of Onion 2 medium size (sliced).
- Provide of Tomatoes 2 medium size (chopped).
- Take of Ginger & garlic 2&1/2 tbs.
- You need 2 tbs of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbs of Salt.
- Use of Turmeric 1 ts.
- Use 1 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 cup of Oil.
- Provide 1 glass of Water.
- Prepare 1 of jug of water (extra to make the curry).
- Use 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Use of TARKA:.
- Prepare 7 of Dry red chilli.
- Get 3 tbs of Ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide of Nigella seeds 1/2 ts.
- Provide of Fenugreek leaves 1 tbs.
- Provide 1 of Green chilli.
Steps to make Pakora Curry:
- CURRY RECIPE: in a blender add the yogurt, water and blend to mix it well and place it in a bowl..
- Now add the gram flour in the blender and fill it with water and blend..
- Heat oil add the onions and cook so they get soft, then add the ginger & garlic paste and fry till they get golden on high flame..
- Now add the tomatoes, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder mix cook on high flame till the oil comes on the surface and the masala is made..
- Then add the gram flour and water mixture, yogurt and water mixture and extra 1 jug of water mix well, wait for a boil and cook on low to medium for 20 to 25 minutes and starts to get thick..
- PAKORA RECIPE: in a bowl add the gram flour, all the spices, onions, green chilli add the water slowly and mix it to make medium batter..
- Heat the oil and add the batter and make pakora, fry them on medium flame till golden..
- Remove them and place on paper towel to drain extra oil..
- Then add the pakora in the curry (do not add too many pakoras as they will absorb the curry if so can add extra water and cook a little more)..
- Add the tadka, garma masala and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes..
- TADKA: heat ghee in a pan..
- Add the cumin seeds, nigella seeds, fenugreek leaves, green chill, dry red chilli fry well on high flame and add the to kadhi and mix..
- Serve hot….
If you find this Pakora Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.