Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Thai Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry chicken recipe. To make red thai curry chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Thai Curry Chicken:
- Get 1 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of Red Curry Paste.
- Prepare 3 each of Lime Leaves or 1 TBsp of lime rind.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tamarind paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Use 1 cup of Cilantro.
- Get 1/4 cup of Hot water.
Instructions to make Red Thai Curry Chicken:
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and fry with a little salt and pepper until browned, set aside in a bowl. Fry the curry paste until you can smell it….about a minute or so on medium high heat..
- Reduce the heat to medium and slowly add the coconut milk, stirring constantly..
- Add the Tamarind Paste and lime leaves (or rind). Continue cooking until you can see some red coloured oil emerging on the surface. Stir in the water and taste, if too salty you can add a bit more water..
- Add the chicken, fish sauce and most of the cilantro, saving some cilantro for garnish. Simmer for 15-30 minutes with a lid on the frypan..
- Serve over rice with some chopped cilantro on top as a garnish..
If you find this Red Thai Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.