Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to clean-up-fridge curry recipe. To cook clean-up-fridge curry you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Clean-Up-Fridge Curry:
- Use 400-500 g of Beef, Pork or Chicken Mince.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- Get 400-500 g of Vegetables *finely cut or sliced.
- You need of *Note: I used 1 Onion, 1/2 Red Capsicum, 2 Mushrooms, 2 small Carrots, some small Broccoli pieces and some Baby Spinach.
- You need of *Other recommended ingredients: Green Capsicum, Eggplant,.
- Use of Green Leafy Vegetables, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Pumpkin,.
- You need of Sweet Potato, Celery, Parsnip, Asian Mushrooms, Apple, etc.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1 of Canned Tomatoes (400g).
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of Curry Powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Freshly Cooked Rice 4 servings.
Steps to make Clean-Up-Fridge Curry:
- Cut the vegetables all finely..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a large frying pan and cook all ingredients. When meat changed colour and vegetables are almost tender, add Canned Tomatoes, Curry Powder and Soy Sauce..
- Cook until all vegetables are tender. Soft leafy vegetables like Baby Spinach need to be added at very last. Season with Salt & Pepper to suit your taste..
- Serve on a plate with freshly cooked rice..
- *Alternatively you can use Curry Roux blocks instead of Curry Powder, but you need to add some water as Curry Roux contain thickening agent like flour and make this curry quite thick..
If you find this Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.