Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crispy and Chewy Curry Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy and Chewy Curry Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy and Chewy Curry Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy and chewy curry bread recipe. To cook crispy and chewy curry bread you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy and Chewy Curry Bread:
- Use 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 1 of bit less than 100 ml Water.
- Get 50 grams of Shiratamako.
- Provide 1 of Egg (L).
- Use 1 of Panko.
- You need 1 of Curry filling (I used leftover store-bought dry curry this time).
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Crispy and Chewy Curry Bread:
- Put the shiratamako in a bag, and bash it up over the bag with a rolling pin until it is powdery. If you do this in a food processor, it'll be a lot easier!.
- Put the pancake mix and egg in a bowl and mix. Add 50 ml (1/2) of the water and mix with a rubber spatula. Add 1/2 of the the powdered shiratamako from Step 1 and mix some more..
- Add the rest of the shiratamako and mix. Add enough of the remaining water to form a dough that can be kneaded with your hands..
- Put a little vegetable oil on your hands and knead the dough well..
- Divide the dough and roll into balls. Roll out to about 2-3 mm thickness, and put on the curry filling..
- Wrap the dough around the curry filling, and seal the edges securely. (You can crimp the edges with a fork.).
- Lift the dough up carefully, and coat with panko..
- Deep fry slowly in 160°C oil. When the dough starts to crack as shown in the photo, flip it over!!.
- I tried making a Curry-Bread-Man face too..
If you find this Crispy and Chewy Curry Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.