Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for LowCal Matar Paneer /Green Peas and Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect LowCal Matar Paneer /Green Peas and Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to LowCal Matar Paneer /Green Peas and Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lowcal matar paneer /green peas and cottage cheese curry recipe. To make lowcal matar paneer /green peas and cottage cheese curry you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare LowCal Matar Paneer /Green Peas and Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Prepare For of Matar Paneer-.
- Use 200 grams of Paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- Use 2-3 of Onions chopped.
- Use 3-4 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 4-5 of Cashews.
- Take 2-3 of Almonds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 piece of Green cardamom.
- Get 1/2 inch piece of Cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 of Mace small.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi / dried fenugreek leaves, crushed.
- Take as required of Beaten curd.
- Get 2-3 teaspoons of oil for cooking.
- Take as needed of Coriander leaves chopped to garnish.
Steps to make LowCal Matar Paneer /Green Peas and Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Soak almonds and cashews in warm water for 10 minutes. Drain the water and puree with chopped tomatoes..
- Fry chopped onions in 1/2 a teaspoon oil or oil free on a nonstick pan, puree by adding very little water..
- In the same pan I added a teaspoon of oil and sauted the whole spices. Add green peas and saute until soft, cover and cook if required..
- Add onion puree and saute on high flame until they leave out oil. Keep stirring constantly..
- Add tomato puree and saute, on high flame. After 2 minutes add the spices and salt..
- Continue cooking until it leaves out the oil. Add tablespoons of water if the gravy sticks to the bottom..
- Lower the flame and add beaten curd. Curd should not be sour. Keep stirring until one boil..
- Check for seasonings and also add crushed kasuri methi. I felt that I need more salt and garam masala so I added some more accordingly..
- Add cubed paneer and 1/4 cup water. Cover with lid and let it cook for 2-4 minutes. Switch off flame. Leave for 3-5 minutes..
- Serve with kulcha, parathas or jeera rice. They are also good for school lunch boxes..
If you find this LowCal Matar Paneer /Green Peas and Cottage Cheese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.