Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Broccoli Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Broccoli Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry broccoli chicken casserole recipe. To cook curry broccoli chicken casserole you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Broccoli Chicken Casserole:
- Get 6 of chicken breasts (I often use less as im not a huge fan of alot of meat).
- Prepare 2 of broccoli heads.
- Get 2 of cans cream of chicken.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry powder (can use less if you prefer).
- Get 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Provide 1 of garlic powder to taste.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Curry Broccoli Chicken Casserole:
- Mix both cans cream of chicken with mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon curry and juice of half the lemon. Set aside..
- Brown chicken and sliced onion in saute pan with garlic powder. Dice chicken. Place chicken in a 9×13 baking dish. (Picture doesn't show the onions as I added them after on top of the broccoli seen below).
- Blanch broccoli. Chop and add on top of chicken and onion in the baking dish..
- Pour the cream mixture on top of chicken and broccoli and evenly spread. Top with grated cheddar and bread crumps. squeeze the remaining half a lemon on top..
- Bake at 350 for 45 or so minutes until cheese is browned on top..
If you find this Curry Broccoli Chicken Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.