Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chickpea potato curry masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea potato curry masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea potato curry masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea potato curry masala recipe. You can have chickpea potato curry masala using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea potato curry masala:
- Use 1 bowl of boil chickpea.
- Get 1 of potato cut pieces.
- You need 2 of tomato chopped.
- Use 2 of onion chopped.
- Take 3 of green chili chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ajwain/ carom.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of amchor powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of tarmaric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide leaves of Some coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Chickpea potato curry masala:
- Take a pan add oil add cumin seeds ajwain 1 green chili stir add onion stir fry 2 minutes and add tomato and ginger garlic paste stir add salt red chili powder coriander powder turmeric powder and potato cook well add boil chickpea and add some water and cook well add amchor powder garam masala coriander leaves and keep slow Flame 10 to 15 minutes slow Flame.
- Ready to serve with rice or pory.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
If you find this Chickpea potato curry masala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.