Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry udon – another Japanese classic recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry udon – another Japanese classic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry udon – another Japanese classic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry udon – another japanese classic recipe. You can cook curry udon – another japanese classic using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry udon – another Japanese classic:
- Use 1 of serving of noodle of choice.
- Provide 1-2 cups of leftover curry (Japanese curry better).
- You need 1 table spoon of dashi powder.
- Take 1 table spoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of katakuriko (corn starch).
Steps to make Curry udon – another Japanese classic:
- Start the water for noodle..
- Put 1-2 cups of leftover curry in a pot and warm it. Add 1 cup of water, dashi, soy sauce and cook with medium heat till boil. Add curry powder if you like spicy. Add green vegetable like spinach sitting in the fridge..
- In a small bowl mix corn starch and 1 tablespoon of water. Add it to the cooked curry soup. Cook a few minutes more..
- Cook noodle per instruction. Can adjust the taste with more soy sauce, fish sauce, and curry powder. Put the noodle in a bowl then pour curry soup on top..
If you find this Curry udon – another Japanese classic recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.