Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mackerel Tawa Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mackerel Tawa Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel tawa fry recipe. To cook mackerel tawa fry you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mackerel Tawa Fry:
- Use 4 pieces of big fish Mackerel Fish.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger.
- Use 5 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of Peppercorns.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 3-4 tbsps of coconut oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Mackerel Tawa Fry:
- Take the fish and make slashes on both sides. Keep aside in a mixing bowl..
- Take all the ingredients in a blender except oil, lemon juice and fish. Make it into a fine paste by adding very little water..
- Add the lemon juice and mix nicely..
- Pour this mixture over the fish, mix nicely and rub it all over the fish and in the slashes too. Keep this to marinate for atleast 30 mins..
- Drizzle the coconut oil in a tawa. Layer the fish in the hot oil and fry on low medium heat till golden on both sides and the fish is cooked completely which will take 10-15 mins approx..
- Drain and serve with onions, slit Green chillies and lemon slices..
If you find this Mackerel Tawa Fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.