Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- Provide 2 sticks of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of cardamon seeds.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Take 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger (chopped).
- Use 600 grams of chicken breasts (strips or cubes).
- Get 3 of tomatoes (liquidised).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of hellfire curry powder.
- Get 8 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 of potatoes (cubes).
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot..
- Braise the onion, cinnamon and cardamon..
- Add to the onions and braise for 30 seconds..
- Add the meat and cooked until have cooked..
- Add the tomatoes, curry, curry leaves and salt to the pot. Mix and coat all the chicken..
- Add the potatoes and water. Add more or less water as required..
- Simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft..
- Serve hot with roti and enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.