Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg paneer dhokla curry recipe. To make egg paneer dhokla curry you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry:
- Use 1 cup of grated cottage cheese.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of lentil paste (Bengal split gram).
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Use 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 1/2 of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of fennel powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Bengali garam masala powder.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 of small cardamon.
- Prepare 1/2 " of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sour curd.
- Take 1 pinch of sugar.
- Take as taste of Salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of ghee.
Steps to make Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry:
- Mix cheese, egg, lentil paste, Chopped green chilli, 1/4 tsp cumin powder 1/4 tsp ginger paste and salt together..
- Oil brushed into banana leaf & put the cheese mixture into it. Steamed for 20 minutes. Then keep aside for cooling & cut them into equal pieces..
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsp Ghee & fried the dhokla pieces..
- Now add more ghee into pan & fried onions and whole garam masala together for a few minutes. Then add tomato puree, all spices powder, ginger paste, salt, sugar & curd frying it properly..
- When Oil came out from masala then added dhokla pieces & hot water. Cooked it for 5-6 minutes..
If you find this Egg Paneer Dhokla Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.