Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish curry (traditional style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry (traditional style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry (traditional style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry (traditional style) recipe. You can cook fish curry (traditional style) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry (traditional style):
- You need 750 gms of fish cut and cleaned.
- Get 3 tbsps of oil.
- Take 3 tbsps of chillie powder(kashmiri chilli powder).
- Prepare 1/2 tsps of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of fenugreek (Uluva).
- Prepare 1 tsps of mustard seeds.
- Use 3 tbsps of onion small , finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic finely chopped (paste) each.
- Prepare 4 – 5 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Get 3 – 4 cloves of tamarind ofTamarind (Thottu puli) depending on the quality of the.
Steps to make Fish curry (traditional style):
- Fish cut to small pieces,washed in vinegar and salt is drained fully and kept aside.
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds, followed by the fenugreek When it is reasonably fried,add the small onions, ginger,garlic,curry leaves and saute in low fire continuously stirring till the onions have started becoming crispy. Take out from the stove and immediately add the spices mixture containing chilly powder, turmeric powder and a pinch of salt. Continue stirring.Now add half a cup of water into the pan and put it back in the stove and continue to saute till th….
- The fish currry can be served hot or cold..
If you find this Fish curry (traditional style) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.