Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jamaican curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamaican curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jamaican curry chicken recipe. To make jamaican curry chicken you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jamaican curry chicken:
- Use 8 large of chicken legs.
- Get 2 cup of potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of baby carrots.
- Provide 2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of jamaican curry powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 of sazon packet.
- Use 3 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 4 tbsp of curry powder.
Steps to make Jamaican curry chicken:
- Removed the skin and fat from chicken..
- Make slits in chicken breast and season chicken with season salt, pepper and sazon.
- Cook the chicken in a big frying pan on med low heat. Covered (cook chicken all the way through but dont over cook).
- Heat a big pot on med heat and add oil, onions, garlic until onions is translucent..
- Add chicken broth, jamaican curry powder, potatoes and carrots. Cook for 15min or till boiling..
- Add cooked chicken legs to pot and simmer for 45min. Serve over white rice.
If you find this Jamaican curry chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.