Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Couliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to couliflower curry recipe. To make couliflower curry you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Couliflower curry:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of cauliflower.
- Use 100 gm of peas.
- Prepare 100 gm of potatoes cut into small square shape.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Use of Small piece of ginger and garlic.
- Take 2 of chillies.
Instructions to make Couliflower curry:
- Cut couliflower into small pieces. Wash properly with water.
- In a hot fry pan add oil then add all vagetables, salt and turmeric powder. Fry properly till the vegetables cooked..
- Mix onions, tomatoes, ginger and garlic and make a smooth paste in mixer..
- In anather fry pan add oil and fry above paste.add coriander powder, red chillies powder and curry powder and fry it till flavour come out. Then add fried vagetables. Mix properly. Cook it properly and garnish with coriander leaves.
If you find this Couliflower curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.