Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Hyderabadi Mirchi Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hyderabadi Mirchi Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hyderabadi Mirchi Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabadi mirchi curry recipe. You can cook hyderabadi mirchi curry using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Mirchi Curry:
- You need 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Use 4 tbsp of roasted masala peanuts (Leftovers can be used).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste (same ratio).
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 5-6 of Methi seeds.
- Use 8-10 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of Imli Chutney.
- Prepare to Taste of Salt.
- Use of Water as per requirement.
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Mirchi Curry:
- Roast the Sesame seed and grated coconut, let it cool down..
- Shift into the blender and add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, chilli powder, black pepper, methi seeds.
- Blend it to make a smooth paste, add water as per the requirement..
- Take a pan and heat the oil..
- Saute the green chillies in it and keep it aside..
- Take out the chillies in separate container and in the same pan, take other 1 tbsp of oil and heat it..
- Add cumin seeds and chopped onion, saute well..
- Add the blended paste and water, stir it well to check the consistency..
- Cover the pan with lid, then cook for 30 minutes on low flame..
- After that, add Chillies and you are ready to serve it with Naan or Roti..
If you find this Hyderabadi Mirchi Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.