Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a unique dish my family's beef tendon curry recipe. You can have a unique dish my family's beef tendon curry using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry:
- Prepare 500 grams of Beef Tendons.
- You need 3 of Onion.
- You need 1 stalk of Celery.
- Use 1 of ★Tomatoes (grated).
- Take 1 of ★Carrots (grated).
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Use 2 of Potatoes (Spring potatoes).
- Use 1 of ◆Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of ◆Hot red chili peppers.
- You need 1 of ◆Black pepper.
- You need 1 of 1/2~ boxes Store-bought curry roux.
- You need 1 of ◎Sauce, ketchup, miso, black pepper.
- Get 1 of Egg (topping).
Instructions to make A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry:
- Preparing the Beef Tendons 1: Wash the beef tendons in water, boil in hot water in a pot, add celery leaves, and parboil..
- Preparing the Beef Tendons 2: After parboiling, throw out the hot water, wash the beef tendons in running water, and cut into easy-to eat pieces..
- Caramelized Onions 1: Thinly slice the onions, place onto a plate, drizzle olive oil, lightly wrap in plastic wrap, and microwave ..
- Caramelized Onions 2: Saute Step 3 in a frying pan until it changes color. Heat level: High then (after the water has evaporated) low..
- Vegetable Prep: Grate each of the ★ ingredients. Slice the celery. Cut the other carrot into easy-to-eat pieces..
- Sauteing: Add ◆ to a pot, and turn on over low heat..
- Sauteing 2: Once Step 6 is aromatic, add Steps 2 (beef tendons), 4 (onions), and 5 (celery) to saute..
- Simmering: Once the beef tendons have browned a bit, add water and ★, and boil until the beef tendons become soft. Lightly skim the scum..
- Vegetable Ingredients: Boil the carrots from Step 5 and the potatoes separately (this time, I used spring potatoes!).
- Turn off the heat once the beef tendons have softened, and add the roux. Add ◎ at this point, check the flavor and add Step 9 if it is okay, slowly boil again, and it's done!.
- This time, I used a fried egg as a topping! Top it with what you like, to make this even more appetizing!.
If you find this A Unique Dish My Family's Beef Tendon Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.