Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetcorn and paneer curry recipe. To cook sweetcorn and paneer curry you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry:
- Use 500 gms of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 200 gms of paneer.
- Take 4 of tomatoes(for making puree).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam massala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry:
- Heat oil in a cooking vessel. Once hot add the onions and saute till transparent then add ginger garlic paste and saute for 3 min..
- Now add tomato puree in it and mix well. (For puree boil tomatoes and blend it in mixture).
- Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder coriander powder,garam massala, and salt in it cook till oil separates. Add sweetcorn and mix. Place lid and cook for 4 min..
- Now add paneer and cook it for 2- 3 minutes. And its ready to serve with paratha or naan..
If you find this Sweetcorn and Paneer Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.