Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger curry recipe. You can cook hamburger curry using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Curry:
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Provide 2 of large Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of large Potato.
- Take 1 packages of Green Beans.
- Get 1 can of Stewed Tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn.
- Provide 1 of medium Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Minced Garlic.
- Get 1 can of Green Chilles.
- Take 2 can of Chicken Broth.
- Take 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of White vinegar.
- Provide 1 cup of Ketchup.
- Get 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Curry to taste.
- You need 1 of Garlic Salt N Pepper.
Steps to make Hamburger Curry:
- Brown meat, chop veggies boil 10 minutes in chicken broth.
- Meat n veggies in pot, mix all ingredients simmer for 20 minutes.
- Mix sauce by itself then add.
If you find this Hamburger Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.