Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry recipe. To make vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry:
- Get 2 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced thin.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 4 of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of fresh basil, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Get 1 package of firm tofu, cubed.
- Use of Mr Spice Organic Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of red or yellow curry.
- Get of water.
Steps to make Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry:
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan, and sautée the green onion, garlic, mushroom, and sundried tomatoes..
- After a few minutes, add basil, coconut flakes and cashews.
- Add tofu cubes, sauce, curry, add a bit of water. Let simmer until flavours are fully absorbed by the tofu.
If you find this Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.