Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘 recipe. To cook stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘 you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘:
- Use 500 gm of small brinjal.
- Use 3 tbsp of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white rosted seasame seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic, ginger paste.
- Take 1 of large onian.
- Take 2 of big tomato 🍅.
- Use 2 tbsp of rosted gram flour.
- Provide 2 of green chilli 🌶.
- Take 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 5 tsp of veg oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tbs of mango powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole spice powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh Chopped coriander.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘:
- Dry roast peanut first, when they start to become brown, add the seasame seeds, roast them till browned and smell fragrant..
- Mix the dry ingredients peanut, sesame seeds, ginger, garlic and salt gramflour, some oil and water. Grind to a smooth paste, make sure not to liquidy..
- Wash the brinjal slit them into 4(cut) without breaking them, heat oil in the pan, and mustard, cumin and curry leaves, once they begin to splutter add asafoetida, green chilli, onions fry till they turn golden..
- Stuff the brinjal and add them to the pan pour water just enough to cook brinjals, add salt to taste cover and cook on low heat about 12 to 15 minutes..
- Off the heat and leave cover add the Chopped coriander..
- Serve with butter chapati, plain khichdi, millet flat bread (bajre ka rotla) and bhakhri what you like with curry 🥘 it's so tasty.
- This recipe is very popular in gujarat state, enjoy traditional delicious dish with my recipe.. 😝 😝 🤣 🤣 🤣.
If you find this Stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.