Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauki Masala Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Masala Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki masala kofta curry recipe. You can have lauki masala kofta curry using 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lauki Masala Kofta Curry:
- You need of For Lauki Besan Better INgerdents.
- You need 1 cup of grated lauki(bottle gourd).
- Take 1/2 Cup of besan/gram flour.
- Use 1 of Green Chilli.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Crushed Ajwain/carom seeds.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Provide of INgerdents For Curry.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of jeera( cumin) powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Aamchur(dry mango powder).
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Black pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of kasuri Methi.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fresh Milk Malai.
- You need 1 tsp of Extra Besan (gram flour)For Adding Into Gravy.
- You need as needed of Oil For Kofta Frying.
Steps to make Lauki Masala Kofta Curry:
- First wash,peel and Great the lauki, just scaves this.
- Next add the lauki into one big mixsing bowl with add the besan or all better ingers and mix it.
- Are ready the kofta better and now add the oil in big wok or drop the small position better use hand and fry this all koftas.
- And add masala ingers in to one mixer jar an ready for smooth paste.
- Now ready for to kofta curry take a one kadai add into first oil, jeera or besan stir or fry 1 mint.
- Or add tomato onion masala paste an all spices again cook4to5mint,Spreate the oil an add the malai or continue cook this masala.
- Next add water or last add the kasuri methi garam masala boil this curry next 4to5Mints again.
- Just Adding fry all koftas in boil curry or2to3Mint cook after4Minutes kofta curry is ready.
- Ready kofta curry serve it with rice chapati,naan an paratha any choice.👍🏻.
If you find this Lauki Masala Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.