Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Illish Bengali Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Illish Bengali Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Illish Bengali Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to illish bengali curry recipe. To cook illish bengali curry you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Illish Bengali Curry:
- Take 400 g of Illish fish (cut into 9 pieces).
- Take 40 g of Mustard powder.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 4-5 of Green chillies.
- Provide 100 g of Curd.
- Take Half of teaspoon Cumin seeds.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 of third teaspoon sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Mustard Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Illish Bengali Curry:
- Wash the fish properly and keep it aside..
- Now heat the oil in a kadhai, put the cumin seeds, green chilli and diced tomatoes into it..
- Meanwhile, add the turmeric powder to the fish and mix it properly..
- Now take a bowl and make a semi thick paste of mustard powder and water..
- Pour this paste in the kadhai, when the tomatoes are sauted..
- Fry for 3-4 minutes and then add the fish..
- Now, add the curd to it, along with sugar and mix it slowly..
- Keep frying untill you see oil coming out from the gravy (7-8 minutes). Now add salt to taste and pour some water into it..
- Simmer for 3-4 minutes. Serve hot..!!.
- NOTE: Illish is a very delicate fish, handle it with care while frying or it will break very easily. Also the sugar should be in a very less amount because it's the taste of salt that prevails..
If you find this Illish Bengali Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.