Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe. You can have red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- You need 400-500 g of Chicken Thigh (You can remove this if you are vegan/vegetarian).
- Use 2 of medium onions.
- You need 2 of red peppers.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Get 180 g of baby corns.
- Prepare of Winter greens (As much as you like).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 4 of ginger slices (Chopped. You can use less – I just love ginger so much.
- Use 1 tea spoon of chilli, chopped.
- You need 2-3 of table spoons of red curry paste.
- Get 600-800 g of coconut milk.
- Take 2 cubes of chicken/vegetarian stocks (If you use chicken sticks, I’d recommend to use Japanese/Chinese ones).
- Take 3 of table spoons of fish sauce (You can remove this if you don't like fish sauce).
- Prepare 2 of table spoons of coconut/sunflower oil (I like coconut oil because it's healthier).
- Take of Rice of your choice.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Prepare of Lime.
- Get of Optional: Water (If you think the soup is too thick. If you cook vegetarian one, you don’t need any water).
- Get of Optional: Sugar/honey (If your soup is too spicy for someone, like young kids).
Instructions to make Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Cook rice of your choice.
- Chop your vegetables (After taking this photo, I decided to use more vegetables sitting in the fridge…).
- Heat 2 table spoons of coconut oil in a large sauce pan over a medium heat.
- Fry 3 garlic cloves, chopped chilli and 4 ginger slices for 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions to the pan and cook until it gets soft and golden brown.
- Add carrots to the pan.
- Add the red curry paste to the pan and stir often for 2 minutes – start with a little amount and add more to adjust the taste. I don't like adding chicken to the pan at this stage because the texture won't be nice….
- Pour in coconut milk – start with 200ml and add more. Please avoid pouring all the milk at the same time for better taste..
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, stir a little..
- Wait for the oil to rise to the surface. This is very important to make your curry tasty..
- Add other vegetables to the pan and simmer for 10-15 mins until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, chicken/vegetable stock, then taste. If you like it saltier, add more fish sauce. If you like it sweeter, add a little more sugar/honey. You can put some portion in a different pan for those who like saltier/sweeter taste 😀.
- Add the chicken to the pan and wait until cooked. You can skip this step if you are vegetarian/vegan.
- Bring to the boil and take off the heat..
- Spoon the curry into bowls and add coriander on top. Basil leaves are also good..
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.