Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry pizza recipe. To make thai curry pizza you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Curry Pizza:
- You need 4 oz of Mama Mary's Pizza Crust.
- Take 3 oz of chicken breast.
- Provide 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of yellow pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of red curry paste.
- Use 1/8 cup of red onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of pineapple.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Thai Curry Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring pan to medium heat..
- Season chicken with cumin and black pepper. Add to pan, and cook until 165°F..
- Spread red curry paste over pizza crust. Evenly spread cheese over top of curry paste..
- Wash veggies. Dice green pepper, yellow pepper, and red onion. Sprinkle veggies and pineapple over cheese..
- Remove chicken from heat, chop, and add over top of veggies..
- Cook in over for 10-12 minutes..
If you find this Thai Curry Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.