Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry:
- Prepare of Potatoes (diced).
- Take of Peas.
- Prepare of Carrot (in cubes).
- Prepare of Red bell peppers.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Use of Corn flour.
- Use of Chicken breasts (in cubes).
- Prepare of Green beans.
- You need of Seasonings.
- Provide of Seasoning(maggi or anyone you prefer).
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Curry.
Steps to make Chicken curry:
- Put your diced potatoes and peas in a pot and add water and salt and boil..
- Dice and slice your vegetables (onions, carrots, green beans,red bell peppers) and marinate your chicken..
- In a new pot add your vegetable oil and your marinated chicken cubes and fry for some minutes then add your carrots..
- Add in your other vegetables and your now strained potatoes and peas. And season with your salt,maggi and curry..
- Make a slurry (small amount of corn flour mixed with water) and stir it in. (be very careful with your slurry because it can too much)and viola your chicken curry is ready.
- It can go perfectly with rice or couscous.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.