Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's keema curry (ground meat curry) recipe. You can have our family's keema curry (ground meat curry) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry):
- Take 200 grams of Your preferred ground meat (I used pork this time).
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- Provide 2 of King oyster mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of blocks Japanese curry roux.
- Use 2 tbsp of ●Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Milk.
- Take 1 of ●Soup stock cube.
- You need 300 ml of ●Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry):
- Mince all the ingredients. Finely mince the garlic, but roughly chop the other ingredients….
- Add oil and garlic in a pot or a frying pan, then turn on the heat. When fragrant, add the onion, and stir-fry..
- When the onion becomes wilted and translucent, add carrot and king oyster mushrooms, and continue stir-frying..
- When the ingredients are almost cooked, add ground meat, and continue stir-frying. Add curry powder and stir-fry to coat the ingredients..
- Add the ● ingredients and simmer for about 10 -15 minutes..
- Add curry roux and dissolve. Add your favourite secret ingredients! I use instant coffee..
If you find this Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.