Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mix vegetable curry UP style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix vegetable curry UP style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix vegetable curry UP style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetable curry up style recipe. To cook mix vegetable curry up style you need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mix vegetable curry UP style:
- Use 3 of medium to big potatoes.
- Prepare 15-20 of beans.
- Provide 3 of medium to big onions.
- Use 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 of green chilli paste.
- Take 5 tbsp of oil.
- Take of Khada masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kalaunji (onion seeds).
- Take 1/4 tsp of methi (fenugreek) seeds.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 of black cardamom.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of badiya (star shape).
- Take 1/2 tsp of sahjeera/cumin seeds.
- You need of Powder spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of dhania jeera (coriander cumin)powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
Steps to make Mix vegetable curry UP style:
- Cut vegetables the same size and shape as shown in the picture. Mix powder spices in a bowl, add little water and make paste. Grind onions to make paste..
- Take oil in a nonstick kadhai. Add all khada masala and allow them to slow roast as the oil heats up. Add powder spice paste when the khada masala leave it's aroma. Fry till oil oozes. Add onion, garlic, ginger and chilli paste and fry till the water content burns out, the mixture starts look pulpy and oil oozes from the sides..
- Add vegetables and mix. Add 2 tbsp water if it feels too dry. Fry everything together for a minute or two. Level the vegetables and add water till the surface of the vegetables. Cover and cook on low heat..
- Add tomatoes when the vegetables are cooked half the way. Cover and cook again till the tomatoes and all the other vegetables are cooked completely and oil is seen on the surface. Do not over or under cook the vegetables. Ensure that the curry doesn't burn out while cooking. Add a little water if it seems so. Garnish with few coriendar leaves and serve with roti/paratha/Puri and rice..
If you find this Mix vegetable curry UP style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.