Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Singapore meat curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singapore meat curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to singapore meat curry recipe. To make singapore meat curry you need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Singapore meat curry:
- Use of curry.
- Prepare 900 grams of meat(chicken).
- You need 8 tbsp of singaporean curry powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Use of paste.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- Get 3 slice of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili flakes.
- Get 1/4 of onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 5 of dried kafferlime leaves.
- Prepare of Frying.
- Take 2 stick of cinnamon.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 1/2 of red onion.
- Provide 3 of cardemon.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cocunut oil.
- Take of Optional.
- Provide 500 grams of Veggies (paksoi, beans, broccoli, etc).
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
Steps to make Singapore meat curry:
- Grind the paste ingredients to a paste.
- Mix it with the sliced meat.
- Mix the curry powder with some water and tomato puree to get a paste.
- Heat the oil and the frying ingredients.
- When fragrant open a window and add the meat.
- Stir fry the meat a little and add as much water to drown the meat.
- Bring to boil, sit on a chair in the kitchen and close your eyes enjoying the smells.
- Simmer until the meat is half cooked and add all the veggies you like and the curry paste.
- When the gravy is thick and fragrant add 3tbsp tomato puree and continue cooking until the meat is tender..
- Add some coconut milk and cook for some more minutes.
- Serve it with white rice and a smile.
If you find this Singapore meat curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.