Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spring rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spring rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spring rolls recipe. You can cook spring rolls using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spring rolls:
- Get of For the pastry sheet 1 cup flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of corn flour.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Get of Water.
- Get of for the fillings.
- You need 1/2 of baby cabbage.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- Take 2 pieces of meat (minced).
- Use of Curry.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Maggi.
- Prepare 1 of scotch bonnet.
- Use of Onion.
- Use of Oil.
Steps to make Spring rolls:
- Add flour, corn flour and salt in a bowl. Mix and add in water the consistency should be like that so pancake..
- Mix well to avoid lumps..
- Get a nonstick frying pan, on a low flame allow your pan to get a little hot. Using a pastry brush brush in some of the batter in your pan, allow to cook, the edge will begin to peel from the pan when done. Put in a plate and brush the pastry sheet with oil..
- Continue the procedure till your batter is finished. Make sure after each sheet you brush oil to it before placing another so it doesn't stick together..
- Slice your cabbage very thin, grate in your carrot and mix..
- In a pan add oil and onion, add in your minced meat and curry keep stirring till tender..
- Add in your grinded scotch bonnet and grated carrot and cabbage. Keep stirring.
- Add in your salt, Maggi and curry and stir till done..
- Allow to cool then take your pastry sheet add in a spoon or two of the filling and roll glue the edge with water or remaining batter..
- Deep fry in a hot oil. Enjoy.
If you find this Spring rolls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.