Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon fish curry.. with coconut rice recipe. You can have thai salmon fish curry.. with coconut rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice:
- Take 500 gram of salmon or prawn or any fish.
- Use 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onions chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger/garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Crushed chilli powder.
- Get of Curry leaves 12-15.
- Provide 2-3 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 150 gram of Coconut milk.
- You need of Lemon (half).
Steps to make THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice:
- Heat mustard oil in frying pan or pot, put onions fry till its lightly brown and soft not too much then put ginger garlic paste and saute then put zeera, haldi, dhaniya, crushed chilli powder, curry patta, when aroma comes then put chopped tomatoes(i put half chopped tomatoe tin) if you put fresh tomatoes let it get soft and juicy then add coconut milk and half lemon squeeze..
- Now add salmon only for 5 minutes and turn off gas dont turn fish if you want really soft but make sure fish is dipped in masala and if you want just turn another side for a minute. Serve with Rice or coconut rice..
- COCONUT RICE: In water put salt, coconut milk (i put less then 100 gram coconut in 1 cup rice) then put rice put 1 onion cut in square and dum rice (as pilao style not drain one) and last put garlic cloves few not chopped just whole for smell…
- Tip: if you don't like coconut taste too much put less coconut milk in both. light taste will be nice aswell..
If you find this THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.