Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can cook fish curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry:
- You need 1 bunch of spring onions.
- You need 15 g of curry powder.
- Use 20 g of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 20 g of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 of ripe tomatoes.
- You need 1 of fresh green bell pepper.
- Take 10 g of fish masala.
- Take 1 of royco cube.
- Get 2 pieces of whole fried fish.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 bunch of dhania.
Instructions to make Fish curry:
- Heat oil in a sauce pan and saute the onions. Add in the ginger garlic paste, and let cook for a minute Add in the curry powder and stir.
- Blend the vegetables to a thick paste. pour into the sauce pan..
- Add in the rest of the spices and give a good stir.
- Add in milk and let simmer.
- Dip in the fish pieces and cover. Let simmer for at least 20 minutes, or until the liquid reduces by half.
If you find this Fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.