Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bharli Wangi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bharli Wangi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bharli wangi recipe. To cook bharli wangi you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bharli Wangi:
- Take pinch of Ajwain.
- Take 1 springs of Coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need of few springs Curry leaves.
- Prepare 12-14 of small Eggplant/ Brinjals.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh grated Coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Goda masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Green chillies, chopped.
- Get pinch of Hing (asafoetida).
- Use 1 tbsp of Jaggery.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Peanuts, roasted.
- Use 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds, roasted.
- Get 1 tbsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Bharli Wangi:
- 1. Remove stems and give four vertical slits (not fully) to the brinjals from the top. If you want to keep the stems, give the slits from the bottom of the brinajls keeping the stem intact. Keep them in salt water for 10 minutes and rinse. Set aside.
- 2. In a bowl, add chopped coriander, goda masala, coriander powder, grated coconut, roasted peanuts and till seeds powder, pinch of salt and mix all the ingredients well.
- 3. Stuff all the brinjals with above masala.
- 4. Take a kadai or a shallo.
- 5. Add the stuffed brinjals and the leftover masala. Gently fry for some time. Add 1/2 cup water.
- 6. Cover and cook over low-medium heat for about 15-20 min or until the brinjals turn soft and completely cooked.
- 7. Remove the lid and stir to check if the brinjals are done. If not, cook further until well done (if required you can add little water). Add jaggery and gently mix. Add one tablespoon of tamarind paste/ pulp and cook for few mins.
- 8. Switch off the flame, garnish with coriander leaves, cover and rest it for 10 mins and serve.
If you find this Bharli Wangi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.