Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curd rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curd rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. To make curd rice you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curd rice:
- Prepare 1cup of basmati rice.
- You need 1/4cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/4cup of milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tablespoon of urad dal.
- Take 1tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 2 of Green chili.
- Take 14-15 of curry leaves.
- Take 2 tablespoon of pomegranate pearls.
- Prepare as taste of .
Instructions to make Curd rice:
- First make the rice as usual you make at home everyday and let it cool down..
- In a bowl mix rice, curd, milk, green chilli and salt and mix well..
- Now in a pan put oil,urad dal, mustard seeds and cook it for 30 second then mix curry leaves in it and turn off the flame. Now mix your ready masala in the curd rice and keep it in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Now spread pomegranate perls on top of curd rice. Now your curd rice is ready..
If you find this Curd rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.