Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork patty with curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork patty with curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork patty with curry sauce recipe. To make pork patty with curry sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork patty with curry sauce:
- Prepare 250 g of minced pork.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of augar.
- Provide of Water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Take of Corn starch.
- Use pack of Curry sauce.
Instructions to make Pork patty with curry sauce:
- Stir the minced pork with salt, (clockwise). Add 1 tablespoon water in process (around 4 times). keep stirring (around 4-5 mins) until it become sticky.
- Add in the soy sauce, sugar and corn starch into the mixture. Stir it well and divided them evenly. Leave it for 20 mins..
- Put some corn starch on the surface of the patty before pan frying..
- Heat the oil with medium heat. Turn to low heat and keep pan frying. Turing when it becomes gold in color. Leave it on the kitchen paper, absorb the exceed oil..
- Heating the curry sauce at the same time..
- Pour the curry sauce on the patty..
If you find this Pork patty with curry sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.