Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Leaf Powder /Karvepaku Podi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Leaf Powder /Karvepaku Podi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely choose many items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry leaf powder /karvepaku podi recipe. You can cook curry leaf powder /karvepaku podi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Leaf Powder /Karvepaku Podi:
- Provide of Curry leaves 100 gms.
- Provide 4-5 tbsps of chana dal.
- Take 4-5 tbsps of urad dal.
- You need 3-4 tbsps of dhania /coriander seeds.
- Provide 3 tbsp of jeera /cumin seeds.
- Use 6-7 of red chillies.
- Get of Tamrind lemon size.
- Use to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Curry Leaf Powder /Karvepaku Podi:
- Wash and clean curry leaves.Allow it to dry in shade..
- Heat Kadai and add chana dal and urad dal and fry.Once it changes it colour add dhania,jeera and red chillies and fry them till nice aroma comes..
- Remove it in plate and keep it aside..
- Then add curry leaves and fry till they are crisp.Add tamrind also in the last..
- Grind all the ingredients into fine powder.Add salt to taste.If required sieve it once,so that powder will be smooth to eat..
- Store it in air tight container.This can be eaten with idli or dosa as side dish..
If you find this Curry Leaf Powder /Karvepaku Podi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.