Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- Provide 2 tbsp of yellow curry.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemongrass, finely minced (if you can't find lemongrass, lemongrass paste will work fine).
- You need 4 of Cayenne or Serrano peppers, minced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken, chopped.
- Get 2 of bell pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk, light.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Heat pan; add oil, curry and turmeric in pan, stirring until paste forms..
- Add hot peppers, lemongrass, garlic, and ginger, stir fry until fragrant.
- add onion and bell peppers, stir fry until well mixed and veggies begin to wilt.
- Add chicken, cook until browned.
- Add coconut milk and bring to boil. Cover simmer for 30 minutes.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.