Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk fish curry recipe. To make coconut milk fish curry you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Milk Fish Curry:
- Take 6-7 pieces of Rohu fish ( you can use prawn in the place of Rohu.
- Take 1 cup of fresh coconut milk.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Provide To tsste of Garam masala.
- Get 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 1 Tbsp of chopped ginger and garlic.
- Use as needed of curry leaves.
- Get 2-3 of green chilli slices.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped coriander.
- You need 1tsp of Coriander & Cumin Powder.
- Get As needed of Refined oil.
- You need As needed of Water.
Steps to make Coconut Milk Fish Curry:
- Fry the fishes first after marinating with turmeric & salt.
- Again hit a pan. Fry onion & chopped ginger-garlic till golden brown..
- After that add tomatoes & coriander, cumin powder. Add 2tbsp water. Cook till the tomatoes became soft. Add curry leaves..
- Add coconut milk, salt & turmeric. Bring it a boil & add fish fry..
- Add garam masala & reduce the gravy. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.