Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mango paneer curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango paneer curry recipe. To make mango paneer curry you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango paneer curry:
- Take 2-3 of sweet mangoes.
- You need of Desiccated coconut to garnish.
- Prepare leaves of Basil.
- You need 250 gm of Paneer.
- Use 100 gm of Yogurt.
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Use of Oil.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Use 2 of Tomato.
- Provide 1-2 of Onion.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Get 2 of Chilli deseeded.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- Provide of Cumin seeds.
- Get leaves of Kaffir lime.
- Take of Kitchen king masala.
Instructions to make Mango paneer curry:
- Make sure mangoes are sweet, chunky or puréed, the more the better. Soak the paneer cubes in yogurt or milk..
- Chop all the veggies, sauté ginger, garlic along with cumin seeds and kaffir lime leaves..
- Add onions to it. Cook well and add tomatoes, chilli, basil leaves and all the spices. Add mangoes sauté for a few seconds..
- Add milk or yogurt to gravy. Add paneer. Cook for 4-6 minutes. Garnish with desiccated coconut..
If you find this Mango paneer curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.