Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍲🍤prawn curry🍤🍲 recipe. You can have 🍲🍤prawn curry🍤🍲 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲:
- Take 500 gm of Cleaned, de-veined and tail removed king prawns.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 5 of small green chilies sliced finely.
- Provide 3 of big green chilies slit open vertically or used whole.
- Get 1 of small onion 2 tsp salt (to taste) 2 tbsp ghee.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder 1 tsp cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder 1 tsp red chili powder (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder (all spice) 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of beaten yogurt 4 tomatoes chopped 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- Take of Sliced ginger and chopped coriander for garnish.
- Use of Chat masala for topping.
Instructions to make 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲:
- In a bowl toss prawns with 1/2 tsp of salt and turmeric powder. Grill these prawns in butter at high flame for 1 min. (not more) and set aside in a bowl. In a wok or frying pan, add 1 tbsp of ghee/butter and add onion, garlic and small green chilies. Fry them until they turn golden brown..
- Add in chopped tomatoes along with salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder. Mix and cover the wok/pan with a lid and reduce the flame to low. Allow the tomatoes to soften up. (you can use an immersion blender if the tomatoes don't soften up properly) It'll take about 15 mins..
- When the tomatoes have softened up to form a uniform curry base, add whole green chilies, yogurt and garam masala powder. Cook the masala for 5 mins. Throw in the prawns and cover the wok. Cook for 4 mins max. Turn off flame, sprinkle some chopped coriander, ginger strips, some more green chilies and some chat masala powder. Serve hot with naan, chapati or paratha..
If you find this 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.