Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe. You can cook grilled eggplants in thai curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled eggplants in thai curry:
- Use of Ingredients for red curry paste.
- Get 10 of whole dry kashmiri red chilles, soaked in warm water for 15 minutes and drained.
- Provide 3/4 cup of roughly chopped onions.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped lemon grass (hare chai ki patti).
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander (dhania) seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Get 1 tbsp of roughly chopped ginger (adrak).
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- Provide 2 tsp of roughly chopped garlic (lehsun).
- You need 2 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- Use 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for grilled Eggplant in Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Take 2-3 of eggplants.
- Prepare 1 bowl of red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil/ or any other vegetable oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of hung curd.
- You need 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
Steps to make Grilled eggplants in thai curry:
- Method for thai curry.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend it into a smooth paste using ¼ cup of water. Use as required or store refrigerated..
- Cut and wash eggplants in round and thin shape. Marinate them in curd, haldi powder and salt for at least 1/2 hr. Now take a grilling try and spread some olive oil in it..
- Now place that marinated eggplants in it. Now spread red curry paste to it. cover the eggplants evenly..
- Put a thick layer on it. Now great some mozzarella cheese on it and grill it for 10-12 mins. Your Grilled Eggplant in Thai Red Curry Paste is ready to serve. I have grilled it in micro grill combo.
If you find this Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.